Visit Our Wordpress Blog on

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

RewardsHut : My Experience

logo

What Is RewardsHut ?

If you are a regular visitor of the blog , You might be knowning that i have already posted about it.Its a Social Networking Site which Pays you or say Shares its revenue to its users.All you need to Do is What you do on ORKUT and FACEBOOK i.e Uploading Photos ,Videos , Music , Chat with Friends , Invite your Friends , Do Offers for extra earning and lots more to collect points and then to redeem those points for Prizes like Recharges , Paypal Dollars , Mobile Phones , Gift Vouchers and Cash.

Why am i Writing This Post ??

I am writing This mainly for those people who think Such Sites are fake , I know many such Sites are Fake but RewardsHut is Not.

My Wonderful Experience with RewardsHut

Firstly The admin(Syed Sinofer) is Very Friendly and lovable guy.He chats with me daily.Whats more , I had completed 10000 points on the site , and the Co-Admin of the Site (Praveen) Called me up on my Cell :-O and Asked me whether I would like to redeem any Offers which i am eligible for.We had a nice talk over 7 minutes(it got disconnected after 7 minutes , i think he had his battery down :P) , In the Chat , he asked me for feedbacks , any complaints or any suggestion if i have for RewardsHut.

This is the Best Thing About this Site and It Shows us that The Site Is Genuine.



Here's a Screen Shot of my Paypal a/c that shows that I have received the Payment.rewards

So What are You Waiting For


Join Now :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Best Sites to Register On

Join BigMazaa For Free Recharge

 
Design By Orkut Blogger Template designed by Anshul